You will be given meaningful tasks and projects that help you to develop your professional skills and business understanding in an exciting, fast-moving business environment, where the work you do and the contribution you make are valued highly.
You will contribute to the identification and evaluation of sustainable investments within the infrastructure sector in the Nordics. In your work, you will get the opportunity to learn more about several subsectors within the energy, transportation, digital infrastructure and social infrastructure sectors.
Typical tasks involve analysis, financial modelling, supporting our asset management team with an active ownership in our existing portfolio companies and creating presentation materials.
You will of course have access to senior team members and specialists, who will help you to grow, challenge you and your ideas and ensure that your internship is a memorable and valued part of your career.
We believe the ideal candidate:
- Is a master or final year bachelor student, with excellent grades and relevant work experience
- Is fluent in English and at least one other of the Nordic languages
- Has strong presentation and communication skills
- Drive and passion for investing and value creation
- A general interest and previous academic and/or professional experience from sustainable investing, M&A and/or management consulting is meritorious
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured and analytical in the approach to modelling and problem solving
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Entrepreneurial and with a curious mindset
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and a humble, balanced and hands-on personality
At Infranode we believe that each employee’s career development is paramount to both the company’s and the employee’s success. Investing in our employees’ development and success are cornerstones to our company’s values. Wellbeing and personal growth will be a natural part of your journey at Infranode and as such we take our responsibilities as an employer as seriously as we take our investments in infrastructure.
To thrive at Infranode, you will need to share our core values. We believe in building a more sustainable society through making responsible, long-term investments that improve the environment and the world we live in.
These fundamental values permeate the entire organisation's ways of working, and it is therefore important that you want to work in a sustainable and long-term manner. You need to share our belief that sustainability is at the heart of any successful business.
We offer one full time summer internship with a possibility of extending it into a part-time role during the fall 2024 and/or a full-time fall internship starting late August / beginning of September. We are mainly recruiting for our office in Stockholm, but would also consider applicants for our Oslo, Helsinki or Copenhagen office.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, cover letter and grade transcript, no later than 18/2 through our career site.