The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the ongoing management, reporting and forecasting of Infranode assets in the renewables market, holistically managing the properties in terms of risk, yield and IRR relating to investments and ongoing maintenance matters, with a long-term focus.
As a board member of portfolio companies, the Senior Operations Manager will build strong relationships with other board members and management.
Infranode is growing in the Nordic market. The successful candidate will play an essential role in setting the Danish team's direction and building great cross-border collaboration within Infranode, as a subject matter expert within renewables.
Your main areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned assets primarily in Denmark but also in the other Nordic countries with focus on renewables
- Ensure that the investment delivers on the agreed business plan both from a financial and ESG perspective
- Ensure that governance follows Infranode’s standards
- Engage in active risk management and mitigation
- Shareholder management and sparring partner
- Build and secure solid and productive relations with the board, CEO/CFO (also on-site as needed)
- Manage relations with other stakeholders, e.g. banks
- Valuation and value enhancement
- Support origination, acquisitions and investment processes and decisions specifically within the renewables sector
- Perform scenario analysis
- Performance assessments
- Annual valuations
- Reporting, monitoring and ESG
- Track, report and forecast each asset's financial and ESG performance (monthly and quarterly) to Infranode management and external investors
- Risk management, governance, and market insight
- Investor reporting
- Identifying action plans and KPIs
- Help to create a best-in-class Asset Management team
- Be a good corporate citizen and help build the Asset Management function and team
- Improve ways of working, knowledge sharing and best practices
- Help to develop products and services within the area of renewables
Who are you?
We believe that you have a MSc Engineering or Industrial Engineering. Other master level educations can be acceptable if you have strong technical experience and understanding, and proven project management skills for large infrastructure projects.
You have at least fifteen years professional experience, preferably with a strong track record working with renewables. You should have experience managing renewable development projects (preferably green field) as well as monitoring and following up project performance.
Experience from other project-based industries (e.g, construction) is a plus. Experience of mergers and acquisitions and due diligence projects in the renewables sector is also of merit.
You will also have board room experience either as a board member or senior executive presenting to the board.
You should be able to demonstrate a track record of:
- Process improvement
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial analysis
- Due diligence
You should be fluent in Danish and English. Additional Scandinavian languages are considered a plus.
You should have the following personal characteristics.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Strategic mindset and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Capable of driving change
- Ability to create trust across broad stakeholder groups
- Mature and stable personality with sound integrity and strong business ethics
- Diligent, integrity, trustworthiness
- Down-to-earth, genuine, non-prestigious attitude
Who are we?
To thrive at Infranode, you will need to share our core values. We believe in building a more sustainable society through making responsible, long-term investments that improve the environment and the world we live in.
These fundamental values permeate the entire organisation's ways of working, and it is therefore important that you want to work in a sustainable and long-term manner. You need to share our belief that sustainability is at the heart of any successful business.
We have offices in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. You will work out of our Danish office located in central Copenhagen and you should be willing travel in the Nordic region on a regular basis. Infranode is certified as a Great Place To Work.
Infranode is collaborating with CS Partners in this recruitment. If you have questions, you are most welcome to contact Michael Lind.
If you are interested in this position, you should submit your application as soon as possible, as the selection process is ongoing. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. Keep in mind that your application should not contain sensitive personal data, such as information about health, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, or trade union affiliation.
This role will require a background check or credit report, which will be carried out during the recruitment process regarding the final candidate.