By choosing an internship at Infranode you have a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of a more sustainable world.
You will be given meaningful tasks and projects that help you to develop your professional skills and business understanding in an exciting, fast-moving business environment, where the work you do and the contribution you make are valued highly.
You will have access to senior team members and specialists, who will help you to grow, challenge you and your ideas and ensure that your internship is a memorable and valued part of your career.
Both off cycle and summer internships are available in the Investment management team.
Are you the person we are looking for?
You are a driven individual that shares our company values and have a strong conviction that sustainability in all business areas is important.
We are looking for graduates or students with the following profile:
- You are a master or final year bachelor student, and where applicable, relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English and one or more of the Nordic languages
- Have strong presentation and communication skills
- Are driven and passionate for the area that you choose to do your internship
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Team player and a humble, balanced and hands-on personality
- Structured and analytical in the approach to modelling and problem solving
- Entrepreneurial and with a curious mindset
Internships are available in Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. We recruit interns primarily for the summer, but even for the autumn period and in some circumstances, it is even possible to extend an internship into a part-time job: dependent on our business needs and interest from you. For an internship in Finland please see the separate advert for Finland.
If you are looking for an internship please apply in writing and in English as soon as possible stating the area of interest that you have for your internship, the country and the time of year that you prefer. Infranode is an equal opportunity employer so anyone who meets the intern requirements is welcome to apply.
You should include your CV, a cover letter and a grade transcript. Send your application as soon as possible.